Gorham Paper and Tissue, LLC has is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the role of Vice-President of Sales and Marketing. A key member of the Executive Management Team, the V.P. Sales & Marketing will assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company, will provide guidance and support on business, sales, marketing and growth strategy issues. The successful candidate will improve the organization’s performance and enhance the effectiveness of its employees and systems through business acumen, sales/marketing aptitude, professionalism and initiative. Day-to-day responsibilities will encompass planning, implementing, managing and controlling all retail sales and marketing activities of the company.
JOB TITLE: Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the Company’s profitable retail tissue and towel sales business and revenue.
- Strengthen the Company’s key account relationships; establish and maintain relationships at all levels within key accounts.
- Drive growth through distribution channels, including expanding current channels and adding additional distribution channels (centers).
- Develop and deliver annual plans for the Company’s tissue and towel products, sales resources and key strategic accounts.
- Provide timely analyses of market trends and forecasts.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning and introduction of new strategies.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgeting and reporting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- BA or BS degree in related field, MBA and/or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years in progressively responsible retail sales/marketing leadership roles, preferably in tissue manufacturing environments.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff from remote locations essential.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills, accompanied by the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate analyses.
- Ability to partner effectively with the Executive Team in commitment to reaching company goals.
Interested candidates for this position should send cover letter and resume to:
Gorham Paper and Tissue, LLC
Attn: Human Resource Manager
72 Cascade Flats
Gorham, NH 03581
Gorham Paper and Tissue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.